Discover the keys to unlocking your imagination and accessing the endless source of inspiration.
A gentle yet profoundly powerful process to help you discover how to unlock your creativity and liberate your imagination using the medium of paint.
You don’t need to be an artist to join us, you just have to be curious enough to want to see what happens when you set your creativity free.Join here
In-Person Weekly [email protected]'s Studio 2021
Learn how to use painting to focus on your creative process so you can ...
"... allow yourself to transcend the rules, go beyond who you thought you were, and go on a journey of inspiration, growth and change." - Stewart Cubley
These classes are for you if you are:
- New to exploring creativity - and want to get started
- Currently exploring creativity - and want to go deeper
- Returning to exploring creativity - and want to enjoy it
- Professional facilitation by an experienced painter and creativity coach
- Each workshop gives you two hours of creative exploration
- All art materials: acrylic paints, strong 230gsm paper etc
- All art equipment: easels, palettes, brushes etc
- Spacious studio with an array of ready mixed inspiring colours
- Necessary conditions for creative exploration: without art critiques judgement or preferment
You will be working with paint in ways you have most likely never done before.
You will learn how to start focusing on your process,
How to stay in the game of learning and discovery.
How to recognise those patterns that can block exploration.
Learn How to
This process will show you how to get comfortable with, & even excited about, a blank piece of paper. You will learn how to:
- follow your intuition
- take a step at a time
- play with colour
- paint what comes to mind
- trust yourself
Learn How to
After starting, this process will teach you how to overcome blocks & stay in the game. You will learn how to:
- slow down
- respect your process
- go with the flow
- manage difficulty
- take creative risks
Learn How to
Deciding when you're done is up to you and this process will help you go further than you thought possible. You will learn how to:
- access your imagination
- try different approaches
- explore your potential
- prioritise your process
- know you are enough
Starting next term
Eight x 2 hour group workshops in a spacious studio with all art materials supplied and an abundance of colours ready to inspire exploration and imagination. A journey of personal discovery through creative exploration.